Thursday 8 November 2012

Final Presentation


I feel as though my final presentation was quite successful in demonstrating my ideas. I especially think researching presentation techniques and focusing on how i will actually convey my final ideas helped in its success. I do feel that i could continue to develop the idea substantially more and start to detail some of the built elements of the festival, however, for this assessment i think the narrative took precedence. It was this that made me decide to focus on the first person experience through perspective images rather than typical architectural drawings.

The powerpoint attached (dropbox link) has notes incorporated which became my palm cards and which are worth reading if youre interested in how i articulated all my ideas into a cohesive speech.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9581919/HeidiNielsen63723968_DAB810_PechaKucha.pptx


No comments:

Post a Comment