Thursday 8 November 2012

Pecha Kucha Planning

The planning of the presentation for this design assignment is a very important component in order for the narrative to truly be understood.

I put together an initial plan with an introduction to the narrative followed largely by purely explanatory slides featuring components of the festival design.


After watching the following TED talk on the structure of great talks i tweaked the presentation to oscillate between the situtation now and how it will be with my design implemented. I believe this made it a much stronger presentation.  http://www.ted.com/talks/nancy_duarte_the_secret_structure_of_great_talks.html


 Main perspective images (these are the focus of my presentation in terms of illustrating my idea):


 New Plan:


No comments:

Post a Comment